An industry-wide reputation for safe work.
Our solid reputation as a leader in the industry is built on the foundation of safety. Ace/Avant works hard to ensure the well-being of our clients and employees by keeping our job sites hazard free. We invest a significant amount of time training our team, ensuring they are well equipped for the tasks at hand.
In addition to the outside training we provide for our employees, Ace/Avant also employs an in-house OTI (OSHA Training Institute) 500 trainer that is always available to our team. Hard hats, safety glasses, Class II safety vest, steel toe work boots, and cut resistant gloves are required on all job sites. We kick-off each week with a "Toolbox Talk," where best safety practices are shared and reviewed.
Our team of well-trained, experienced employees includes:
- Heavy equipment operators
- Excavator operators with trenching certification
- Certified Forklift operators
- Foreman with OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 certifications plus First Aid/CPR training
- Nearly half of our field personnel have over 10 hours of OSHA training